Steel Cowl Hoods Less Than 200!

TYLERTXSS

love your avatar nice ass lol

i ship alot of parts to Blaine WA and bring them across myself

but i bet it would cost as much as the hood to ship it to you lol

Haha yeah, it's sweet. :dbanana: even if it was 200 to ship it that's still cheaper than buying one here 400 bones is a STEAL! I'm sure you know the crazy Canadian prices we pay :banghead: I was thinking about taking a run down to the states to nab some parts but I'm like 8 hours from the border.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought one of these a few months ago and it lines up great. I am thinking of getting a different style from the same company, I have http://www.stylintru...epc130113-.aspx and I don't much care for the way it looks in the front. Pretty sure I can sell my fully painted one for around $500, so I should end up breaking even after switching and getting this one painted.

Edited by BlackSSS (see edit history)

Haha yeah, it's sweet. :dbanana: even if it was 200 to ship it that's still cheaper than buying one here 400 bones is a STEAL! I'm sure you know the crazy Canadian prices we pay :banghead: I was thinking about taking a run down to the states to nab some parts but I'm like 8 hours from the border.

If you end up wanting to order one of these and need a place to store it until you make the run down I am about 20 minutes from the Vancouver boarder.

I posted the link to the PT discussion. As far as quality im sure its comparable to Goodmark, they're all made in China...

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-general-discussion-130/styleline-cowl-hood-less-then-%24250-shipped-496460/page4/

<br />just ordered a hood should be here in a 2 weeks ill post up the quality. wish i would of got a 06 style grill aswell ohwell<br /><br />oh and it was 239$ shipped best price ever!!!!!!! for a steel hood<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Should have put the promo code in and got free shipping

Sent From My GNex