Steel Cowl Hoods Less Than 200!

TYLERTXSS

What's the promo code for free shipping? im getting a hood and also a rollpan!

Which roll pan are you getting? I haven't researched for a long time but last I heard the only roll pans that will fit up with a SS's rear cladding is a BSER or pufferss pans.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which roll pan are you getting? I haven't researched for a long time but last I heard the only roll pans that will fit up with a SS's rear cladding is a BSER or pufferss pans.

:withstupid:

I also ordered one and another member is going to accept it and ship it to Canada for me. :squintnoeswerdrun:

I see there are two styles available. Which one do you think would look better on a 2004 SS (red)? I am thinking the first one, but looking for input...

REPC130121 StyleLine - Cowl Hood At StylinTrucks.com

REPC130125 StyleLine - Cowl Hood At StylinTrucks.com

Also, any updates with pics installed? I hope these line up well, as I am thinking of ordering one this week if they still have the coupon code in a couple days...

I see there are two styles available. Which one do you think would look better on a 2004 SS (red)? I am thinking the first one, but looking for input...

REPC130121 StyleLine - Cowl Hood At StylinTrucks.com

REPC130125 StyleLine - Cowl Hood At StylinTrucks.com

Also, any updates with pics installed? I hope these line up well, as I am thinking of ordering one this week if they still have the coupon code in a couple days...

i got the first one of your 2 choices the other one looks way off for an ss i think. plus i wouldnt hold out for a coupon shipping is only 20$ so 239$ for a nice hood is a sweet deal

i got the first one of your 2 choices the other one looks way off for an ss i think. plus i wouldnt hold out for a coupon shipping is only 20$ so 239$ for a nice hood is a sweet deal

hmmm... when i go to the cart to checkout, it is adding a $99 "heavy item fee" bringing the total to $297 after the STBONUS coupon. I guess I missed the deal?

confused.gif

hmmm... when i go to the cart to checkout, it is adding a $99 "heavy item fee" bringing the total to $297 after the STBONUS coupon. I guess I missed the deal?

confused.gif

thats sucks i wonder if any body else on here knows of another promo code i thought i saw another one posted

On Your Order:

Part #: REPC130121

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 StyleLine StyleLine Cowl Hood Silverado 1500|SS

StyleLine

Qty: 1.00

Price: $ 197.83

Sub Total: $197.83

Shipping: $21.99

Handling: $0.00

Tax: $19.56

Core: $0.00

Discount: $0.00

Total: $239.38

i didnt use a promo code and that was my total

On Your Order:

Part #: REPC130121

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 StyleLine StyleLine Cowl Hood Silverado 1500|SS

StyleLine

Qty: 1.00

Price: $ 197.83

Sub Total: $197.83

Shipping: $21.99

Handling: $0.00

Tax: $19.56

Core: $0.00

Discount: $0.00

Total: $239.38

i didnt use a promo code and that was my total

Looks like you got your in just in time. Unless I am missing something. Here it is now with no promo code.

• Subtotal $197.83
  • Estimated Shipping $21.99
  • Delivery Charges $99.99
  • TOTAL $319.81

With STBONUS Coupon:

• Subtotal $197.83
  • Estimated Shipping FREE
  • Delivery Charges $99.99
  • TOTAL $297.82

Edited by dls4523 (see edit history)

Just confirming that this deal is over. I called and talked to them, and apparently this was a mistake from the beginning. There was supposed to be a $99 handling fee all along. Congrats to those of you that got in while it lasted! Still a good deal at $300 if its a good hood, but wish i woulda got it for $197!