billet grille

HIDS for highs/lows/fogs

Fix heated seat -.-

redo the whole sound system

get the new gauge clusters hooked up

Possibly got AAC oracle headlight housing halos

corsa sport with electric cutouts

Drop 20% tint down to 5% with 35% on windsheild

get paint touched up just had it repainted last summer parked it for 5 mins and someone decided to mower there rocky lawn directly at the truck.

Spray in bedliner

baer brakes

Sure I'm missing something but got alot of work to do before power tour

I put a Volant dry element CAI on her in Jan. Have a 160* thermo on order and have been in touch with Zippy about a tune.

Not sure how the budget will fair through the year but i would like to replace the windshield, add a cat back, shift kit and servo, and electric fan kit is on the list at some point.

Looks like gas prices might spoil some of the fun. mad3.gifmad3.gifmad3.gif

Edited to add;

Forgot to mention that it's time for a Transfer case chain and the pump upgrade. That one is high on the list.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

I put a Volant dry element CAI on her in Jan. Have a 160* thermo on order and have been in touch with Zippy about a tune.

Not sure how the budget will fair through the year but i would like to replace the windshield, add a cat back, shift kit and servo, and electric fan kit is on the list at some point.

Looks like gas prices might spoil some of the fun. mad3.gifmad3.gifmad3.gif

Would much rather foot the bill for my pickup rather then my 5 peterbilts 25k a month on diesel

Would much rather foot the bill for my pickup rather then my 5 peterbilts 25k a month on diesel

Amen, Brother.

Had an Uncle who drove his entire working life. Different world back then.

I don't know how you over the road guys make it work. Lining up return loads must be really critical, these days.

I was gassing up the truck a few months back and the guy at the next pump was filling his tractor.

He had started before I got there and I saw his pump go past $475.00 as I was leaving and he was still pumping.

Got my attention, for sure.

• 1 month later...

This truck was suppose to be my replacement toy for my fbody. But just starting to gett the mod bug. Did the 22 SS reps.

Next

1. Lower it with new shocks and sway bar

2. Paint the whole truck and get a new front bumper.

3. And most important the engine. I know the weight is the biggest restriction to going fast unless I have the HP to push it. But I'm gonna do a full bolt on and cam setup either on the stock LQ9 or use the 6.2 LS3 I have in the garage and cam that for the ss. But that should be it.

4. And a bunch of small misc. Ex clear headlights I got a spare set just no time. Hid lights