Has Anyone Used These Headlight/Park Light Housings?

jc104kx

Well, my housings are starting to look bad on the inside. The lower parking light housings chrome coating has turned a white color.

I would like to go with the all clear look anyway and in a quick Ebay search I came up with these. Has anyone used them, I am sure they are not nearly as good as factory, but are they decent?

Thanks alot and here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370584882444?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

For that kind of money how can you go wrong? They look decent. You can be the Ginny pig and let me know how they are if they are decent i will prolly buy a set. Mine are starting to show there age.

Well, my housings are starting to look bad on the inside. The lower parking light housings chrome coating has turned a white color.

I would like to go with the all clear look anyway and in a quick Ebay search I came up with these. Has anyone used them, I am sure they are not nearly as good as factory, but are they decent?

Thanks alot and here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

I have a set just like them but with silver reflectors. From a looks perspective they look awesome. From a functional perspective I would give them a decent. The light is more scattered than the OEM housings and my right headlight shines more towards the curb instead of straight out. I would also recommend using LEDs for the turn signals and especially the DRLs as the heat of the bulbs will burn the housings and leave them looking foggy. Whenever I get off my butt I plan on taking the reflector and lens off my ebay ones and putting them on the housings of my oem lights.

Depends on the style you want or like. I have the projectors in my turns signals and used to have them in my DRLs but unfortunately the DRLs burned out.

newflash.gif eagle.gif Cree Eagle Eye patent_wm.jpg

5 Watt 4 Chip Super-High Powered LEDS

Only 25mm diameter x 53 mm overall - fits all stock housings

Don't be fooled by imitations, these are not available anywhere else!

spot_lens_wm.jpg astigmatic_lens_wm.jpg Spot - For Smaller Housings and Super Concentrated BeamAstigmatic- For Larger Housings & Wider Beam 3157_5watt_cree_w_wm.jpg3157_5watt_cree_r_wm.jpg3157_5watt_cree_a_wm.jpg

$24.99 Ea.

Super WhiteRedAmber3157 Dual Circuit 3156 Single Circuit Choose Color

Super White Red Amber

Choose Lens

Spot Astigmatic (Wide Angle)

Choose Color

Super White Red Amber

Choose Lens

Spot Astigmatic (Wide Angle)

I think I might try these next.

http://www.lightdepot.ca/product_info.php?products_id=339

This is what it looked like when the DRLs worked.

2011-10-02182953.jpg

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">