Silverado Ss Diecast

lilsage15

They have only made a few, search on eBay in the toys and hobbies section for Silverado SS and you will see a few examples. There is also a Hallmark Ornament they made awhile back as well as some larger stuff like the RC Intimidator SS.

I am heavily into serious detailed train models. I am actually trying to make a drag track on my model railroad with the Hallmark trucks but I would have to tear them apart and need 3 or 4 more models to repair the truck to look representable to the train models. I wanted to try to get a group buy on our truck models, but only had 27 interested, we would need at least 100. This would be high quality and better quality than the hallmark.

So far the Hallmarks seem to be the best. They are other very limited edition ones out their, I dont remember the company off hand.

For anyone looking for the Hallmark Silverado SS I found some. I happend to come across the site. Figured I would throw it out there for you guys.

http://www.ornament-shop.com/product/2005-All-American-Trucks-11-2003-Silverado-Ss/-i1050030.html

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)