What'S The Best Out There?

soccer13

I plan on doing a 2/3 or 2/3.5 drop on my SS and I was wondering what would be the best kit to get? I've looked at a few (Belltech, McGaughy's, ect..) and read many different opinions but I still can't decide. Also should I get a kit with spindles or torsion keys? Much thanks.

:withstupid:

That's a great option and the other one I have heard a lot of good things about is the DJM kit that uses A arms up front. I am still stock and hoping to lower mine this year. Not 100% sure yet myself, but it will definitely be one of these options.

It's up to you really. All those kits are gonna get you down 2/3.5-4. DJM offers A-arms. Belltech and McG's offer spindles for a front 2" drop. "Drop t-keys" will get you 1-2" All 3 brands also offer a shackle and hanger kit for a 4" drop in rear. If you want 3.5" in the rear just adjust the shackle hole setting.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

how much did you end up spending?

check this out

http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=12

as for lowering if your doing 2 inches do the spindles but you will lose turning radius.

On customers trucks i do the djm 3 inch a arms with djm shocks. You dont lose turning radius and with the new shocks ride is great and you can adjust it to a 2.5 drop.

Rear is easy shackles and hangers with shorter djm shocks

Any questions just hollar.

check this out

http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=12

as for lowering if your doing 2 inches do the spindles but you will lose turning radius.

On customers trucks i do the djm 3 inch a arms with djm shocks. You dont lose turning radius and with the new shocks ride is great and you can adjust it to a 2.5 drop.

Rear is easy shackles and hangers with shorter djm shocks

Any questions just hollar.

Nice deal's there. it i would have known about this sooner i would have got my kit from you. but now i know.

all good if I can save you guys some $$ I will.

I was looking at the link the you gave and there is a lot of good stuff on it. The only problem i have is that I'm in Alaska. Is there any way to ship up here or would i have to ship it someplace in the states and then ship it up here?

I was looking at the link the you gave and there is a lot of good stuff on it. The only problem i have is that I'm in Alaska. Is there any way to ship up here or would i have to ship it someplace in the states and then ship it up here?

i ship everywhere usually alaska gets shipped to me then i use usps up to you.

i ship everywhere usually alaska gets shipped to me then i use usps up to you.

Oh right on! That's awesome, I will definitely be keeping in touch then I looked on the tbss link and im pushing towards the Belltech 2/3-4 kit for 500.00, I'm not trying to go real low since I have to drive down the alcan here pretty soon and it's just not my style, otherwise I would go for the DJM a-arm kit.

Oh right on! That's awesome, I will definitely be keeping in touch then I looked on the tbss link and im pushing towards the Belltech 2/3-4 kit for 500.00, I'm not trying to go real low since I have to drive down the alcan here pretty soon and it's just not my style, otherwise I would go for the DJM a-arm kit.

trust me on this the djms will ride better and you wont lose turning radius just a heads up.