How Much Would This Sell For?

Thing1

I've been looking for an SS truck but would have to sell mine to get the money for it. I'm not posting this here trying to sell my truck, just seeing how much you guys think it would go for. Some of the things done to it are dual exhaust (Cut off behind rollpan for a clean look), K&N Air Intake, LED Taillights, a bedcover, SS Front bumper, Billet grill with billet inserts for the bumper, body shop painted the Chevrolet logo the color of the truck, SS Badges, believe it was dropped a bit (Bought it from my cousin so I'm not sure how much), SS Rims, Rollpan, and some others but those are the most noticeable mods. The truck has about 42k miles on it and is a 2007, there are no issues and everything runs perfectly. It has a few rock chips on the hood, little scratches here and there, but overall is in great condition. It is a dark blue that is usually mistaken for black, when the light catches it shines blue. Here are some pictures.

14l7qiv.jpg

9tojdg.jpg

Its hard to say. what motor does it have? 2ws or 4wd? auto or manual? leather or cloth? power window's and lock's? all those will help us get you a ballpark range. Just remember it's hard to sell mod's on a vehicle. not saying the mod's wont help but not as much as we would like when selling a vehicle. that's why its best to buy a vehicle with a good amount of good mod's.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Its hard to say. what motor does it have? 2ws or 4wd? auto or manual? leather or cloth? power window's and lock's? all those will help us get you a ballpark range. Just remember it's hard to sell mod's on a vehicle. not saying the mod's wont help but not as much as we would like when selling a vehicle. that's why its best to buy a vehicle with a good amount of good mod's.

4.3 V6 sad.gif, 2wd, cloth bench seats (3 of them), windows and locks are manual, but locks are automatic by key because of a security system installed in it (Also has autostart). Yeah I know mods are hard to sell on a vehicle, you really just gotta sell it to the right person.

why would you even bother with an SS conversion... a 4.8 V6 is the farthest thing from it. i wouldnt pay more than 12 for that thing nobody wants a truck that says SS and has a V6 in it so its not very desirable, sorry dude

I had plans to drop a 6.0L V8 in there except for the fact that I would spend more money doing that than selling this truck and buying an actual SS. Sad thing is, 90% of the people in the town I live in don't even know the difference. The reason I went with an SS conversion was because this idiot ran into my front bumper one day while I was parked and I had to take it to the body shop. While I was there, instead of buying a stock one, I went with a SS front bumper. It all kind of went from there, and imo the truck looks a lot better now than it did before. I get compliments on how great it looks all the time, and have been offered higher than 12k. Anyway thanks for your input? :P

Your truck is worth around $9700.00'ish without the mods on it, if the truck is in perfect condition. You could maybe get 11 for it, if someone REALLY wanted the truck, because of the exterior mods you've done, but its gonna have to be someone who really wants it. Thats just my 2 cents. I think realisticly, your truck is worth around 10k or so, like shawn mentioned, you really dont get your moneys worth out of mods on your truck, but they do help you get top value for your truck ( which is 9700 )

Good luck with your decision man, it is a beautiful truck!

Your truck is worth around $9700.00'ish without the mods on it, if the truck is in perfect condition. You could maybe get 11 for it, if someone REALLY wanted the truck, because of the exterior mods you've done, but its gonna have to be someone who really wants it. Thats just my 2 cents. I think realisticly, your truck is worth around 10k or so, like shawn mentioned, you really dont get your moneys worth out of mods on your truck, but they do help you get top value for your truck ( which is 9700 )

Good luck with your decision man, it is a beautiful truck!

Thanks! I've been thinking about listing it just to see what people would offer but the bad thing is that if they give me an offer I can't refuse then I'll be walking because I'd have no truck. Lol.

Dude, IMO I would keep it, it looks damn nice, and if it's an auto, I'd have to believe you got a 4L60-E trans, I'd got to a junk yard, craigslist, eBay, or last place, Advance, and get a 6.0L... Hell even a 4.8L or 5.3L would be nice. by the time you sell the truck, find a nice SS that hasn't been butchered, beaten, or modded to some elses liking, then mod it to how you want it... You might come out spending the same in the end.

I'd get a V8 (4.8, 5.3, 6.0, or go nuts a put a 6.2 in it), wiring harness, shift kit for the trans, and a posi or locker. start there. by that my two cents.

Beautiful truck by the way

why would you even bother with an SS conversion... a 4.8 V6 is the farthest thing from it. i wouldnt pay more than 12 for that thing nobody wants a truck that says SS and has a V6 in it so its not very desirable, sorry dude

while you are being an ****, there is no such thing as a 4.8 v6 from GM

while you are being an ****, there is no such thing as a 4.8 v6 from GM

I thought he was being one too but I figured it was just me, and I find it funny he said that as well since the 4.3L V6 was the biggest V6 they put in the trucks...

Dude, IMO I would keep it, it looks damn nice, and if it's an auto, I'd have to believe you got a 4L60-E trans, I'd got to a junk yard, craigslist, eBay, or last place, Advance, and get a 6.0L... Hell even a 4.8L or 5.3L would be nice. by the time you sell the truck, find a nice SS that hasn't been butchered, beaten, or modded to some elses liking, then mod it to how you want it... You might come out spending the same in the end.

I'd get a V8 (4.8, 5.3, 6.0, or go nuts a put a 6.2 in it), wiring harness, shift kit for the trans, and a posi or locker. start there. by that my two cents.

Beautiful truck by the way

Thanks man! Glad you can see it the way I do and appreciate it. Also thanks for the input, definitely a thought.

Edited by Thing1 (see edit history)

IMO, that is a great platform to make a nice sleeper.

Nice truck but I agree with the pricing above at 10k. I know up here in PA, it would be a very tough sale being a V6 and 2wd. TX would be another story though.

Hope you get what you are looking for!