Touchscreen Decks

I just sold my old deck out of my truck in hopes of getting a new touchscreen deck, whats your guys preferences on which ones are good and a good size for one, like 6' or 7'. I reall want an alpines but I need feedback!

I have the Pioneer AV P4300 DVD and love it. I got it off Amazon for $350 last month. It has the 7" screen your looking for and tons of options. For the price its one hell of a deck. I wasnt about to spend $800 to a grand on one.

Thanks! and yes I wasn't looking to spend more than 450 if I can find one I like. Do you have some pics??

I have the Pioneer AV P4300 DVD and love it. I got it off Amazon for $350 last month. It has the 7" screen your looking for and tons of options. For the price its one hell of a deck. I wasnt about to spend $800 to a grand on one.

Thanks! I do like the looks of that, but ya if you could get the other info that would be great.

I have the pioneer w/out navi. And I like it not sure what the model is but can get it later for you a6fa6205-fa32-285f.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk