My New/Used C6

03JUSTIN

Picked up a new toy today after thinking about it for the past few days.its and 06 c6 vette fully loaded and the best part it's built.some of the things are;procharger d-1sc with 8-rib conversion built ls2 by futral motorsports trick flow 225 heads fast intake kooks 1 7/8 headers corsa cat back built trans with pi converter snow performance meth system....etc

post-11977-021543900 1330841654_thumb.jpg

post-11977-052859900 1330841634_thumb.jpg

Edited by 03JUSTN (see edit history)

looks great. my fiance has a c5 what a car. nothing like pulling out the vette on the weekend to cruz oh and knowing that there isnt much out there thats gonna fly by you lol. Enjoy..

Yep it has the zo6 rear quarters on it,the original owner had them put on when he put those rims and tires on.It has a pretty wide tire and rim on the back.the tire is a 345.

I got the car for 27k from the dealer ship I work at.the guy traded it in on a new harley truck.the car only has 16288 miles on it.i bought it yesterday afternoon and by the time they filled it with gas and detailed it I didn't even have time to drive it.had to take jr to the monster jam show.