How Much Would You Guys Pay?

nastyl

No clue.... to many variables. Hows the interior? all electronics work? Original tranny? Whats been replaced drivetrain wise. Paint wise looks decent, body looks straight, minus the bumper being a bit teedered. If it was me, id have a lot of questions before even considering it.

No clue.... to many variables. Hows the interior? all electronics work? Original tranny? Whats been replaced drivetrain wise. Paint wise looks decent, body looks straight, minus the bumper being a bit teedered. If it was me, id have a lot of questions before even considering it.

I agree totally... Too many thing to look over that pictures and sellers dont tell you about. The big things is tranny, oil cooler lines, trans lines that like to seep and leak. I just replaced mine and that was a $500 repair. Thats with getting the hook up on the labor end at $60 an hour. The oil cooler lines are a pain to replace.

http://www.kbb.com/chevrolet/silverado-1500-extended-cab/2003-chevrolet-silverado-1500-extended-cab/ss-pickup-4d-6-1-2-ft/?vehicleid=347827&intent=trade-in-sell&mileage=220000&category=pickup&options=4071919%7ctrue%7c4072020%7ctrue%7c4072010%7ctrue&pricetype=private-party&anchor=true

i go off kelly blue book. my truck had 168,xxx miles when i bought it and i payed 9500 cash, may seem like alot but conssider the fact these trucks hold their value so well. mine still books out at 10,400 on private party. i try to pay somewhere between trade in and private party so when i sell it later i don't lose my ass. id say somewhere between $6500 and $7500 at most would be a decent deal and not piss him off. but also consider unless its your daily driver that you arn't going to do anything to and just drive, you will end up rebuilding the engine, painting it, ect.. but i'd go for it at 7ish cuz im not scared of high miles Chevy_anim.gif

http://www.kbb.com/c...rty&anchor=true

i go off kelly blue book. my truck had 168,xxx miles when i bought it and i payed 9500 cash, may seem like alot but conssider the fact these trucks hold their value so well. mine still books out at 10,400 on private party. i try to pay somewhere between trade in and private party so when i sell it later i don't lose my ass. id say somewhere between $6500 and $7500 at most would be a decent deal and not piss him off. but also consider unless its your daily driver that you arn't going to do anything to and just drive, you will end up rebuilding the engine, painting it, ect.. but i'd go for it at 7ish cuz im not scared of high miles Chevy_anim.gif

me neither on the miles bro. i got my 00 L with 135,523 for 6800 cash, kbb books it at 11k, very clean inside and out and the frame aswell/

me neither on the miles bro. i got my 00 L with 135,523 for 6800 cash, kbb books it at 11k, very clean inside and out and the frame aswell/

Good luck bro, maybe ask for what happened to the front bumper, looks like it was shambled. However, you can get that fixed quickly in MA, I know I a memeber with a nice beautifully dropped SS with. Contact me by PM if interested on getting that truck back to a beauty :chevrolet: