Got A New Gauge Cluster

JC03SS

There actually pretty bright. just a crappy pic from my phone. Should have taken it with my camera. It's like a aqua blue. I really like it. It really sets off the inside.

Should have looked like this lol

some of us need more than 5k rpms lol

imo no hot spots on mine and i have had it for a while

2011-05-08201346.jpg

2011-05-01153811.jpg

2011-05-01153720.jpg

i really wanted the 7k tach since i shift a bit higher than stock gauges like 6500-6600 rpms and i have already burried that 140 mph too , let off the gas and it didnt start dropping for a good while , need to gps it and see what the aeroforce says.

Should have looked like this lol

WhiteandBlue.jpg

Great picture and a good looking cluster Silverado777. Is it possible to lower the intensity of the high beam indicator light, by resistance or a lower power bulb?

I have at least one bulb out on my cluster, so I'll be in touch sooner or later.

Can't go for the chrome rings on the "fix my gauges" set.

I kinda like the higher RPM's and speed, but probably won't ever need them, myself.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

some of us need more than 5k rpms lol

imo no hot spots on mine and i have had it for a while

i really wanted the 7k tach since i shift a bit higher than stock gauges like 6500-6600 rpms and i have already burried that 140 mph too , let off the gas and it didnt start dropping for a good while , need to gps it and see what the aeroforce says.

Man that looks really good Chase! I hate to nit pick but you do have a few hot spots. But all in all it looks pretty sweet. It only matters if you like it.

Great picture and a good looking cluster Silverado777. Is it possible to lower the intensity of the high beam indicator light, by resistance or a lower power bulb?

I have at least one bulb out on my cluster, so I'll be in touch sooner or later.

Can't go for the chrome rings on the "fix my gauges" set.

I kinda like the higher RPM's and speed, but probably won't ever need them, myself.

Lowering the intensity of the high beam bulb is an easy for me. You can send it to me whenever you're ready. I love the 7k tach and 140mph speedo too and really want one myself but just cant justify the cost when I don't really need a speedo to go that high.