Official Silveradoss.Com T-Shirt Blowout Sale

Mervz

• Admin

It's time to blow out our current inventory of SilveradoSS.com t-shirts and hats. We need to sell what we have before we can make anything new... so here's the sale to convince you to take all these awesome tagless and screen-printed shirts off our hands.

SilveradoSScom_ShirtBlowout.jpg

The sale is simple

2 T-Shirts for $20

Add a BLUE hat for $5 (sorry, we don't have any more black hats)

Shipped USPS 1st Class Mail for FREE until Wednesday March 28th ($5 after that)

Hats_med.jpg

What colors/sizes we have left to pick from

We only have limited and odd sizes left. Black Truck colored shirts are the most plentiful, especially XL and 2XL.

Current as of March 28th, 7:30am

Black

L-6 SOLD OUT

XL-24 13

2XL-33 26

3XL-4 SOLD OUT

Red

S-1

L-1 SOLD OUT

XL-8 2

2XL-9

3XL-1 SOLD OUT

4XL-1

Silver

S-1

XL-9 4

2XL-8

3XL-2

4XL-2

Blue

XL-1 SOLD OUT

2XL-8 6 4

How to order

Step One: Place an order for the package you want (with or without hat) at the link below

Step Two Send me a private message with your full name and the email address you used when you placed the order and which sizes/colors you would like!

Step Three: I'll let you know if your request is still in stock and confirm your order

Step Four: Sit back and wait for your kick-ass new shirt (and hat)

>> Click here to head over to the GM-Trucks.com products page to place your order using Google Checkout

Then don't forget to send me a message with which colors/sizes you want!

To use PayPal- see THIS post below

• Admin

Good morning everyone! I'm going to get working on extra shirt pictures in a little bit.

In the meantime..

Paypal- YES. Please send payment to [email protected] (Silikhan Publishing Group is the company that Josh and I own and use to run this site and others)

If you go the paypal route, please make sure to note in the comments your preference for shirt colors and sizes. Just send over $20 or $25.

I will confirm with you once the money is received that we have your requested sizes and colors.

As with every single order- if we cannot give you the exact color and sizes that you want, I'll suggest other options or 100% refund your money, cancel your order, and/or not charge your card.