Official Silveradoss.Com T-Shirt Blowout Sale

Mervz

• Admin

THANK YOU to everyone who has placed an order so far!

Two quick updates:

1- I will be packing up and shipping all weekend orders tomorrow morning. Credit cards entered into Google Checkout will be charged tomorrow morning on the way to the post office.

2- Better pictures of the shirts will be up later today. My weekend has been busier than expected and I apologize for keeping anyone waiting who would like to see the shirt better before ordering.

• Admin

I just couldn't make it over to my office to grab a shirt today to photograph. I thought I had one in the house but I can't find it. Crossing my fingers, tomorrow.

I just couldn't make it over to my office to grab a shirt today to photograph. I thought I had one in the house but I can't find it. Crossing my fingers, tomorrow.

You lazy bastard

• Admin

I have some some good news.

The first round of shirts were dropped off at the post office about an hour ago. Look for them to start arriving after Wednesday! thumbsup.gif

More good news:

Here's the extra photos of the shirt, as requested.

(note, there are a few shirts in the inventory that are not tagless but share the same basic overall shirt design)

2012-03-19 11.03.05.jpg

2012-03-19 11.03.38.jpg

• Admin

Sending out another run of shirts today to the post office! Thanks again, everyone!

If you have not ordered yet, do it quick!

The free shipping is costing us more than we had expected, so after Wednesday we'll be charging $5 for postage on each order (which is still less than our cost to ship on most orders).