Introducing The 2013 Corvette 427 Convertible

When I saw these announced, I thought I could hold out until they were in production, but I couldn't do it. I put a deposit yesterday on a 2012 Grand Sport coupe. Withdrawal from selling my 2009 last fall was too much, especially with the mild winter we've had in the Northeast. I'll have it in about 2 weeks. It's being built in the Bowling Green plant next week. Can't wait. But... these 2013 anniversary editions are beautiful!

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

just a convertable z06 with the magnetic suspension . whats it weigh compared to the z06? bet they had to add a bit for the convertable.

i got to see what will be going in the new c7 as far as top end is concerned, didnt get a displacement but i am glad the lsx is not going away , just getting better .

i wish i could post the pictures but i have been warned not too as it could result in some big trouble with confidentiality agreements goes but i scowered the internet for pics of what i saw with my own two eyes and can say they are talked about but not seen. i know there are multiple prototypes and are not aftermarket . ill post pics as soon as i get the ok from my buddy who has them .