New Corvette

Hankg42

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Hank. I'm looking for that same color in a 2009 Z06.

Newer Z06's are hard to find. Production numbers went way down after the Grand Sport was introduced. The GS cut into the sales because other than the LS7, the GS has a lot of the Z06 features (wide body, big brakes, bigger wheels and tires, dry sump oiling on the LS3 with the manual trans, etc.) The GS still has a steel frame though, while the Z06 is aluminum and has more carbon fiber bits. Good luck with the search, Jeremy!

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Newer Z06's are hard to find. Production numbers went way down after the Grand Sport was introduced. The GS cut into the sales because other than the LS7, the GS has a lot of the Z06 features (wide body, big brakes, bigger wheels and tires, dry sump oiling on the LS3 with the manual trans, etc.) The GS still has a steel frame though, while the Z06 is aluminum and has more carbon fiber bits. Good luck with the search, Jeremy!

Yep, I've been searching all over for one. I've found a blue 08 within 80 miles. The same lot has a 09 cyber gray but it has the two tone interior I don't really care for. The other 09 cyber gray is in Texas lol.

• 3 weeks later...