New Corvette

Hankg42

As many of you know, last fall I not only sold my Silverado SS, but also my 2009 Corvette. My new truck eases the pain of the SS a bit, but within a couple of months, both my wife Jackie and I realized selling the Corvette was a mistake. So... Yesterday, I put a deposit on a 2012 Cyber Gray Grand Sport that Kerbeck in Atlantic City has on order from the Bowling Green plant. It is being built next week. The next couple of weeks are going to be going SLOOOOW! I can't wait for it to be delivered and be back on the road again in a Corvette. They say you don't know what you had until it's gone. Well, I totally understand. I'll post up a few pictures when it comes in. I think the Lebanon Valley Dragway trip this year will be in it too. :chevy:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been to the Bowling Green plant, but I have been by it. I could go pick it up, and make sure its it sound order before you get it if you like. I promise not to get over 120 in it........sound like a deal?

I have not been to the Bowling Green plant, but I have been by it. I could go pick it up, and make sure its it sound order before you get it if you like. I promise not to get over 120 in it........sound like a deal?

That way, it'll be all "broken in" when I get it! :peelout:

congrat man. thats awesome. the cyber grey c6s look so sick. one of my favorite colors on the vette. what finish will the wheel's be?

I know what you mean about you don't know what you have until it's gone. thats why it's so hard for me to let go of vehicle's i really like. you can never have to many toy's right

congrat man. thats awesome. the cyber grey c6s look so sick. one of my favorite colors on the vette. what finish will the wheel's be?

Competition Gray wheels with red calipers. Those 6 piston calipers are HUGE! :-)

<br /><br /><br />

I will work on that sir :ph34r:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Got my SS out this weekend putting it up for sale after cleaning it up. Time for a new toy. Looking at 57 chevy belairs. Possible ls3 transplant victim Hank congrats on the purchase