Kick A$$ Sounding Cam For A S/C Motor

I'm saving up my money to buy a Level 7 FLT Trans and a 6.0L (LQ9). I'm wondering what have people had the best luck with Cam wise to work with a Radix Supercharger on the 6.0L / 5.3L (what I have currently)?

Edited by Bad Company (see edit history)

Ok, I'm about 20,000 miles away from hitting 100,000K on the truck, and by that time, I'll have the FLT trans and probably have gone thru the transfer case and front and rear diffs. the motor (5.3L) I love, but I'd love the big cubic inch bragging rights, plus the Radix, whats the most horsepower I can get outta the 6.0L (LQ9) without going into nitrous or meth? I'd be enthralled with high 500 to 600 horsepower. Is this possible or is 500 to about 550 all I'm probably gonna get...

Let's just say there is one Ram SRT-10 and a few Lightnings running around here that I'd love to knock off their high horse.

A cam choice shouldn't be based on luck. There are only a few good cams that work well with the Radix superchargers and none of them will have much more than a mild lope. I'd say the most agressive cam that is going to work well with the Radix is the Leading Edge Performance. That cam is a 224/230 .612/.612 on a 116. The Radix is too small of a blower to use a big cam with and have any reasonable results. As for power output the most you're going to see is in the 450-500RWHP range.

with enough money anything is possible

zippy with that cam pulling up to say 2.9 or 3.0 is prob reccomended rite ? Little less heat to rev the cam a lil more maybe 6400. maybe 6-7 lbs ? thanks in advance zippy im working with this cam shortly .

zippy with that cam pulling up to say 2.9 or 3.0 is prob reccomended rite ? Little less heat to rev the cam a lil more maybe 6400. maybe 6-7 lbs ? thanks in advance zippy im working with this cam shortly .

Bump for zippy