Arrival Blue And Grey Anybody?

skolman91

Anybody like some blue and grey, with a little black...?biggrinjester.gif I've been down the blacked out road before and everybody does it, i like chrome but cant use it year round. So i thought id go the grey route this time around and try something different.. I like it, what do you all think...?

Got a cowl hood that needs painted and put on as well..

DSC02178.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

And my last truck to prove i like arrival blue more than just a little bit...thumb.gif

DSC01770.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

Edited by skolman91 (see edit history)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it! Thats a dark grey, it almost looks black. Are those SS badges easy to take off then put back on to paint. I wanna paint mine white!! Whats the process you did taking them off then putting them back on?

I like it! Thats a dark grey, it almost looks black. Are those SS badges easy to take off then put back on to paint. I wanna paint mine white!! Whats the process you did taking them off then putting them back on?

they are vinyl overlays, i never took them off. If your really wanting to do white i might suggest white plastidip, might be able to do em still on the truck, and then if you ever change ur mind it will peel right off..

Those rims are SEXY!!! Are those 22" tbss replica rims? The truck looks awesome.

yes they are the tbss wheels

Looks great, I like that combo. Those headlights fit perfect with the color too. What brand headlights are those?

dont know the brand, just ebay smoked headlights..