Anyone Know What The Hell This Is?

is it coming from the speakers? If so, could be a bad plug wire...i know i had some pretty weird noises through my speakers when my stock plug wires got too close to the header primaries and started to burn through the jackets. just a thought

yeah i have had that noise in different car's it happened when i had a few wire's that crossed over the top of each other. i mostly happened when i added a amp and a system. if i ran all the wires together it would make that noise.

Sounds like your radio is picking up noise from the Alternator, that's why the sound goes up and down with the RPM. Is your radio stock, if so do you have a sub or amp added or is it aftermarket? Pretty much what everyone else said sounds about right...

After market head unit with a 10" sub with 600watt amp

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

By no means am I an expert but I knew more than a few guys that installed for a living and I remember a few things they taught me. If someone knows better or I'm incorrect, please correct me.

Always run your power on one side of the vehicle and your RCAs on the other

Avoid running power and RCAs near each other and if they have to cross at any point do it perpendicular

If you are getting noise, try to find the problem before using filters or similar devices. They are only a band aid for a bigger problem

Try running all the grounds from all of your equipment to a common poInt

Double check all ground straps on your vehicle

By no means am I an expert but I knew more than a few guys that installed for a living and I remember a few things they taught me. If someone knows better or I'm incorrect, please correct me.

Always run your power on one side of the vehicle and your RCAs on the other

Avoid running power and RCAs near each other and if they have to cross at any point do it perpendicular

If you are getting noise, try to find the problem before using filters or similar devices. They are only a band aid for a bigger problem

Try running all the grounds from all of your equipment to a common poInt

Double check all ground straps on your vehicle

good general advice there. was the aftermarket head unit installed with a GM0S-04 harness or similar? i would check connections behind the head unit. if you had an aftermarket amp going to your door speakers, it would be related to where your wires are run, or a bad ground or ground loop, but if its the stock bose amp, probably either a problem with your harness or connection behind the radio. it's odd that it only does it when its warm out though...