Anyone Here Lift Weights?

JC03SS

Just wanted to let you guys know who are into staying in shape and going to the gym i just tried a newsupplement you might like. Its calle dforce factor. Not promoting it but if you want that extra edge and really want to see results give it a try. I have seen results days into trying it. Give it a shot.

Yeah I just thought I would let you guys know about this stuff I really like it. Hope you guys check it out very impressive results and it works pretty quick.

Lifted and boxed sophmore, jr and sr year with kids twice my size and 10 years elder, ya got whooped pretty good....I was built a little bit, now i wrecked my shoulder, elbow and wrist and need at least 3 surgeries :banghead:

Ever since I cant do anything, Im just trying to find the right diet now (drinking a beer while I type :thumbs:).

Are these supplements good only for physical workouts? Or also with walking? I go for 2-4 hour walks daily...let me know guys. TIA.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)