Finally All Parts Are Here

himata13

so i got tdo some work over the weekend but i couldn't continue as i discovered my oil pan was crack on the corner. i might have over tighten one of the bolts. i couldn't hear the click of the torque wrench!!:banghead: no a big deal; i got a spare one.

i started wiring my gauges;. i have the boost, fuel/ratio and my air pressure gauge installed in there.

post-21363-078775600 1334581086_thumb.jpg

i also got my parts from powder coating

valve covers, timing chain cover are black chrome

oil pan and valley cover are red

alternator is black

all procharger pipes, procharger brackets are red

i couldn't finish bolting everything on as i have to change the oil pan.

post-21363-021665300 1334581279_thumb.jpg

post-21363-099174500 1334581295_thumb.jpg

i also intalled my air tank and compresor for the air bags and the 7 gallon meth tank on the bed of the truck. i did all the wiring but did not finish it all as i have to drop the engine in first but, at least i got these checked off the to do list

post-21363-092981200 1334581428_thumb.jpg

post-21363-056803700 1334581439_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

so everything is together and the thing ran like three times for no longer than 30 secs at a time. last night i tried to start the thing againg and it wa having a hard time. smoke came out of the starter so i decided to pull this out and check it out. after doing this; i found out i could not turn the fly wheel with the ply bar; it was lock. we took the torque converter out to see if it was the tranny locking up. after 1 hour of brutal force applied to the fly wheel to make it turn; we finally got the converter out i found out the tranny spins fine. the motor some how is locked up!!! how can a brand new motor with all brand new forge internal do this after runing more than 1 1/2 minutyes in total???? **** **** **** :cry: that's it i am done with this truck; nothing has gone easy on anything installed on this truck!! i bought good parts, i fallow the intructions to the tees and still wrong!!! that's it

guys lots of parts for sale! no the short block as i do not know whats wrong and i don't have the time or patient any more

all parts are brand new. no miles on anything!!!

procharger DS1 with 14lbs pulley. all pipes and brackets are powded coated red

siemens 80lbs injectors

tranny 4l80 build

transfer case

meth injection stage II

PRC 237 heads

Fast lsx-rt intake

90MM ls3 TB

fast fuel rails

circle D torque converter

x-link

and more

i got to make some of my money back and get rid of this truck

hold on tight everyone!! i am sending the block back to the builder to try to resove this.

the more i just want to just walk away from this project;;;; i just can't!! to much effort, money and time invested on this.

hold on tight everyone!! i am sending the block back to the builder to try to resove this.

the more i just want to just walk away from this project;;;; i just can't!! to much effort, money and time invested on this.

I hoped you would, can't let this die now. Best of luck dude.

i was looking for a place where to put my gauges and the LED for the meth injection and i did not want a the regular pillar gauge pod; my friend is really good working with the fiber glass and both of us came uup with this and then painted it . right at the center panel righ under the radio and they are looking at the driver.

That looks so sick man!