Really?

rickyrick562

Okay so I was driving today and I accidenlty kinda cut off this guy in a suburban and he gets pissed and wants to fight so I just leave then he starts chasing,me so I had to gun it. It was fun but scary cus he started chasing me and I was just pulling on him even kinda drifted a couple corners but finally he gave up well actually I kinda lost him but yeah people are crazy on the street so jus be careful

Looks like you need to learn some self defense, I had someone pull a knife on me while in my truck at a stop sign, literally through their hand with the knife open at me while my window was down, I got out and chased him with my triple DD maglight and goalie hockey stick. Then a 3rd party came over to beat his ass and I dont remember anything else. I guess the biker said I was going to slow.

hahaha nice ive had some of those. i usually pull into a parking lot and just sit there and wait to see if big shot has the balls to actually come up to my window. if they keep following you then setup some of your boys at a store or something and have dick face follow you in popcorn.gif

Yeah it was me and my cousin and didn't want to get her involved so I just booked it or else things might've ended differently. Lol it was fun goin 90 the residential streets at least I had the white folks pointing like wtf and the kids smiling

Ha a guy last night drift over in my lane and pushed me off on the shoulder. I honked my horn to get his attention and he had enough nerve to get pissed at me and try to fight me. All because he about hit me and was half way in my lane. Some people are just buttholes

• 1 month later...

Looks like you need to learn some self defense, I had someone pull a knife on me while in my truck at a stop sign, literally through their hand with the knife open at me while my window was down, I got out and chased him with my triple DD maglight and goalie hockey stick. Then a 3rd party came over to beat his ass and I dont remember anything else. I guess the biker said I was going to slow.

Lol!