Ss Replicas 22'S

super88

So if all plays out right I should have some SS replica 22's chrome on Wed.. I am planning on a 2/3 drop... What tire size would be perfect?? I dont want the tire to look all funny because the tire is to skinny. Thanks for the help

I run rubber bands... Naw mine arent to bad, but if i was gonna do it again i would go 285/35/22. But i like skinny tires, I think they accentuate the rims way better.. Now this is just my opinion. Ill prolly get ragged on a bit for this comment. :closedeyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have my 22" replicas but in Matte black at home. I'm glad I saw this thread because I was asking myself the same question. I like the look of 03silv.ss 's truck.

LMK if you want to sell those, cash in hand

I run 265/40's and its not too aweful skinny, I dont mind skinny tires as long as theres no fender gap. Depends on if you want to drop the truck then work the tire size around that or get a tire size you like and work the drop around that.

Kool man, post up some pics!

Definitely will....I haven't done so yet.!

Where from?

Well for you since you are in Florida I found this shop out here in Cali that with shipping sold me the set for about $930. That was the cheapest I found them. But I used Ebay to find my set.