Tvs1900 And Arh Delivered Today!

Alberta04SS

post-18197-010480500 1334634722_thumb.jpg

I just got my headers today for $780 canadian! american racing 1 7/8''

LS6 P&P throttle body with oversize motor and DR. X link.

Some high rise aluminum valve covers for some shine.

and the truck is going in for paint monday.

My TVS 1900 is on order and should be here this week so i have almost everything lined up.

Other engine mods so far are the corsa sport system, volant power core intake, 1.8 crane cam rockers, billet push rods, oversize studs and LS6 valve springs, E cooling fans and 2 1/2'' cat-less mid pipes.

I do have a few questions,

With these headers hooked up to my corsa system what size mid pipes are best? Im a welder and i have a pipe bender so im going to make my own with no cats, are there any power gains with dual 3'' system or is 2 1/2'' plenty? I heard the 3'' can be very annoying.

Also, what size pulley can I go with before I get into serious work to stay "safe" with the tranny and engine?

The truck is going to be a daily driver for 8 mouths out of the year so i wanna keep that in mid.

the easiest and best way to go about doing the midpipes would have been to just get the ARH catless mids along with the headers. would have bolted directly to your catback and been a lot easier than fabbing your own. just my opnion. youll definitely enjoy the power gains from your new mods!

the easiest and best way to go about doing the midpipes would have been to just get the ARH catless mids along with the headers. would have bolted directly to your catback and been a lot easier than fabbing your own. just my opnion. youll definitely enjoy the power gains from your new mods!

Thanks! well the deal i got only included the headers so i guess I cant complain, and to be honest i enjoy making the mid pipes that way i know the quality is good and they are exactly what i want.