Custom Boxes! Lets See Em

hey everyone im about to build a box for my truck but i was curious to see what you guys have done. lets see your creative sides. post some pics

i have a downfire box from subthump which i thought would work for my cvx 12's but i cant really leave it as a downfire cuz the subs touch the carpet when its very bass heavy and i dont want it to ruin the subs so i leave the box on my back seat sucks alot :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have a downfire box from subthump which i thought would work for my cvx 12's but i cant really leave it as a downfire cuz the subs touch the carpet when its very bass heavy and i dont want it to ruin the subs so i leave the box on my back seat sucks alot sad.gif

i have the same speakers as you but my box fires up after a couple of months my speakers are tearing up a little so what i do now

it leave my back seat up and if someone needs to sit i put it down and just dont bump it as loud

i wish i could have more air space because i know these speakers can kick harder than what they are kicking now!