Found New Dent On Hood...

cmoney23

Look at this $hit man... I mean what is wrong with people. This wasnt there last week. Look at the pictures at different angles and you'll see it. Its about a 4" line dent. I showed my wife and she says "WELL YOU WANT A NEW HOOD ANYWAY DONT YA" :rolleyes:

IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0254.jpg

I showed my wife and she says "WELL YOU WANT A NEW HOOD ANYWAY DONT YA" :rolleyes:

Yeah I bought mine with a dent almost in the same place suck bro. But hay your wife might be on to something 

Wish my wife had that kind of attitude toward it. She thinks everytime I buy something it entitles her to a new piece of clothing or shoes. I would say forget the dent though. For the money people spend on apprearance, they could be putting that into go fast parts. I understand not everyone is like that though. Figure pulling all my little dents and dings and painting will be the last thing on my list unless I recieve a big hit from some young chinese girl ont he phone or an old lady not able to see over the wheel. Sucks though bro. I know how you feel, going out and noticing some new ding and its like WTF!