Ss Almost Got Stole Again!

IMPALASS_RIDER

alarm aint gonna help much, if someone wants in there getting in. sorry to hear about, i hope the burn in hell

:withstupid: If they want it, they will take it regardless what you have for an alarm, jimmy jammers or anything to stop it from being stolen. Your best bet, get a shitbox and dont drive your SS so much. These could be the same guys that stole your 1st truck, as you have your Impala's I wouldnt be surpised if they watch you and see when you take it out compared to your girl. The thing that would scare me most, if they all have guns and it turns into a 3 on 1 situation when your girl drives....Get tilt and motion sensors for your Viper.

I want to wire up a hot wire to my console shifter when the alarm is on so if they touch the shifter to shift they get a nice jolt :)

:thumbs::coold: Got a shock system being devoloped...I just want to be able to change the voltage so it can be a nice lil shock if they touch it once, touch it again they'll be ko'd.....

alarm aint gonna help much, if someone wants in there getting in. sorry to hear about, i hope the burn in hell

I want to wire up a hot wire to my console shifter when the alarm is on so if they touch the shifter to shift they get a nice jolt :)

yeah man that sucks, id take my wife to a concealed weapons course and buy her a nice lil handgun!!! The Silverado SS was the most stolen truck per capita or should i say most attempted steals per capita when i lived in Tennessee... haha i reckon criminal d-bags like our trucks as much as we do!!!

man believe it or not her gun bigger than mine!! she has a .45 my biggest gun is my .40 :/ lol

:withstupid: If they want it, they will take it regardless what you have for an alarm, jimmy jammers or anything to stop it from being stolen. Your best bet, get a shitbox and dont drive your SS so much. These could be the same guys that stole your 1st truck, as you have your Impala's I wouldnt be surpised if they watch you and see when you take it out compared to your girl. The thing that would scare me most, if they all have guns and it turns into a 3 on 1 situation when your girl drives....Get tilt and motion sensors for your Viper.

this crazy i been having impalas since 16 and owned 4 and never had a problem BUT houston is a truck city and its rare to find these SS and EVERYONE want one but damn to think someone would see a pregnant female driving and wanna steal it KILLS me!!

and yea what handles came with no keyholes? i kinda wanted to sale it because i feel i gotta watch this truck non stop!!

SMH ok so im getting a alarm installed monday!! but im getting off work yesterday at 5 and someone was trying to steal it AGAIN!! I wanted to whip both there ass but they was in a caddy with paper plates.. man damn this truck going to have me miss my first daughter being born!

SMH ok so im getting a alarm installed monday!! but im getting off work yesterday at 5 and someone was trying to steal it AGAIN!! I wanted to whip both there ass but they was in a caddy with paper plates.. man damn this truck going to have me miss my first daughter being born!

Seriously? Damn dude I've never had my truck tried to be taken (to my knowledge) and i'm in the same area as you

• 4 weeks later...