Powdercoating my 5 piece billet grill.

sonickoolten

its the one that just lays over the stock grill and just wondering if i can even get those powdercoated? the guy quoted 100 bucks is that a good price? is there anything special i should tell them to do with it?

also wondering what else should i get powdercoated on the truck? not gonna get the ducts cuz it makes the truck stand out but i was thinking of getting the engine covers that i painted red to get powdercoated also..... would the powdercoat stand the heat in the engine?

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

Sir, only metal parts can be powdercoated. The 5 piece billet inserts will look great pc'd. The engine covers will need to be painted as well as the ducts.

oh ok tnx. for the heads up :D

not gonna touch the ducts i like em as they are. makes the truck unique looking

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

Sir, only metal parts can be powdercoated. The 5 piece billet inserts will look great pc'd. The engine covers will need to be painted as well as the ducts.

Not true.. check out advancedplating in nashville.. they coat plastic.. REAL powdercoating..they have a specialized way of doing it.