Got spanked big time...

SilverBulletSS

Was on my way home on 90 east from elgin and saw a SRT-8 Jeep coming up behind me. Caught up to me and got the jump thru traffic and took off. I buried the throttle and the chase was on, needle on the truck was buried past 120 and I was gaining on him. Caught up to him and we paced each other at 90mph. We both jumped on the go pedal and this guy was gone. Again watched the needle get buried and we stayed 7 lengths apart the whole time.... Its time for me to get some go fast goodies....

That thing moved like stink. I'll tell u guys this much it wasn't stock. It sounded mean as hell, I mean the way it rocketed away from me from a 90mph roll...... I felt like I picked a race with a jet fighter. I know they're fast off the showroom floor but geez. I think I need to call wheatley and get a tune. They hypertech was good for getting rid of the governer but that's all. Plus, I think I'm gonna get a cam to go with the Stainless Works headers I'm looking to order.

Yeah there quick I got behind one coming out of the keys and when he jump on the gas I did as well and he just slowly walked away but I was really impressed with my truck cuz remember they got alot more hp then these trucks. I think they have 470 in the new ones.

This was an older one. 425hp hemi. Was still quick as shit.

I'm looking into a new ZL1, but seeing I'm getting married and I'm getting ready to have a family I'm leaning towards a new CTS-V sedan. Don't know which route ill go yet. I have good ties at the Chevy dealer I bought my truck. So I may be able to get a new ZL1 for a really good price. But like i said, marriage, family plus I like the idea of 4 doors. I had a camaro when I was younger and at 31 I don't know if I want to deal with a coupe again.. Especially being 6'4.

Edited by SilverBulletSS (see edit history)