towing?

AK04SS

Hey everyone,

My truck's lowered 2in (adjusted torsion bars and rear shackles). I'm going to install Belltech street performance shocks and was wondering if I'd be ok towing with this setup? Would it be ok to put the a four Wheeler in the bed still, til I get the trailer? I also plan on getting a bigger tranny cooler and upgraded front brakes.

4-wheeler will be fine in the bed, i've had 2 street bikes in my bed and never had a problem bottoming out or anything. I'm lowered as well, front drop spindles and rear shackles..and i'm running the Belltech street performance shocks. Being that you're in alaska you might want to think about some sort of inline thermostat if you're going to put a larger trans cooler on....i'm in Tampa FL and in the winter it takes my trans temp a while to come up to a "safer" operating temp.

I have the same exact setup. You will be fine I put a 22ft boat behind mine and no prob. So a four wheeler is not a prob. Your good to go bud