TVS 1900 install

Well last weekend was the install, everything went really well! I cant say enough good things about magnacharger, the parts instructions and blower were top notch! In total it was seven hours from start to finish, thats with three of us and an overhead crane. (lots of miller time though lol)

No knock or extra engine noise so far.

With the 1 7/8'' american racing headers, 3'' cat less mid pipes and B&B exhaust i am very happy with the sound and response. The 90mm throttle body and X link has worked flawlessly thus far so i guess im a happy guy.

The TVS seems to be very quiet but it pulls hard.

I have stepped down to a 3.4'' pulley, what kind of boost am i looking at?

How far can i go downsizing pulleys with stock internals before im in danger of wrecking something?

I have had to crank the truck over longer or twice to get it started, am i loosing fuel pressure?

The shift points seem to be a little off as well, I a good tune is needed.

Im in calgary and the shop that sold me the system says that a minimum of $500 worth of tuning should be done, does this seem pricy to anyone? where else can I look for a custom tune? or is the magnacharger program good enough?

Where does a guy start with the transmission?

post-18197-0-26090400-1336363112_thumb.jpg

Nice looking truck I would recomend a black bear tune to get it running perfect it would be alot cheaper than $500 too, I am also located in Calgary what shop did you get your kit from?

• 2 weeks later...

A guy in calgary quoted me $2800 to fully build my trans, seems cheap to me! Id like to keep the converter close to stock too. how much boost have you guys been running on stock pistons, I stepped down to a 3.4'' pulley for now and I wanna make sure it would be safe to go any smaller.

How fast are the black bear guys for turn around?

A guy in calgary quoted me $2800 to fully build my trans, seems cheap to me! Id like to keep the converter close to stock too. how much boost have you guys been running on stock pistons, I stepped down to a 3.4'' pulley for now and I wanna make sure it would be safe to go any smaller.

How fast are the black bear guys for turn around?

i would say this is a little steap. But i would exspect to spend about 900 on new parts(minus the TC) and the shops labor fees can difer but i would say say anywhere from 500-1000, depending on the relationship with the builder i guess.lol someone can correct me if im wrong but this is what i have exsperianced while rebuilding mine.