Just got D1 procharger installed

It's a 114 LSA, I don't know a lot about cams, would it be better to go to a different cam?

228R cam should be spec'd at 228,228/588,588 @112. Therfor its def not a blower friendly cam.

228R cam should be spec'd at 228,228/588,588 @112. Therfor its def not a blower friendly cam.

Ok, do you know of a cam that would be good for my setup? Do you think something like you put in your truck would be good?

Definitly want to swap that cam out to prolly a split duration and higher lsa. I'm not no cam expert by any means so I made some phone calls to Comp and Lingenfelter when I installed mine. My cam specs are .224 .230 - .581 .592 114lsa.

Ok, do you know of a cam that would be good for my setup? Do you think something like you put in your truck would be good?

I am in the same boat as far as not being an expert at all on spec'ing cam shafts. Its hard to believe someone at Texas Speed said that cam was ok. If so he needs kicked in the dick. Either way it really depends on the setup you currently have (heads, exhaust, intake, converter, ect) and future plans as they are all factors. IMHO.

My specs are 228,232,588,601 @ 115 with 1 7/8 primary - 3" collector headers into 3" exhaust, factory heads, factory intake, 3600 converter

I am in the same boat as far as not being an expert at all on spec'ing cam shafts. Its hard to believe someone at Texas Speed said that cam was ok. If so he needs kicked in the dick. Either way it really depends on the setup you currently have (heads, exhaust, intake, converter, ect) and future plans as they are all factors. IMHO.

My specs are 228,232,588,601 @ 115 with 1 7/8 primary - 3" collector headers into 3" exhaust, factory heads, factory intake, 3600 converter

I agree with you about kicking him in the dick, cause someone needs to be kicked there if I don't get this truck figured out, our setups are kind of similar, ive got Texas speed heads and a 3200 stal