Possible ARH catback exhaust

I have zero affiliation with ARH and was simply speaking to Anthony about purchasing a set of 1 7/8 headers for my truck. During the conversation, I asked if they made and X-pipe or exhaust system for our trucks. He replied with, "Not yet." He said that if he could get a Silverado SS back in to make a exhaust system they would most likely offer it if it worked well. He said he would not be ready for about 2 months but if someone lived close, please call and speak with Anthony to set something up. This would give everyone an additional option for a great exhaust system.

American Racing Headers Inc.

22 Elm Place Amityville, NY 11701

(631) 608-1986

prestinb (Brandon)

• 2 weeks later...

I just spoke with them. Later this year is the target date to get my truck into R&D if a certain guy says yes. Now, I need all is input, ideas, etc.

I do not like deep tone exhausts as I have severe migraine issues. I have to speak to another guy as Anthony is not in the US right now. I will be speaking to another guy who will be pulling the trigger on this if they want to do this, phone call is next weds, we will chat and brainstorm. I told them my setup was going to be ARH and Corsa.

Bring the ideas!

I'm sorry but if you have migraine issues maybe you're not the best candidate? or will have to remove their exhaust after they build it. Some of us do like deeper tones, I imagine the "smart" think for them to do is to offer 2 or 3 different types of muffler to get desired sound and loudness

Thank you PrestinB, I was going to start a thread but a certain member that specificallt narrows me out and just is annoying and picks apart evertyhing I say with no constructive thoughts toward this topic. I will be speaking with the R&D guy weds. and they said this wont happen until late fall or winter as they are swamped and want to do this when they have down time. "We are very interested" is what they said.

TallCanadian, that is one thing that will be discussed. But high performance exhausts that flow the best should not have drone, just like Corsa. Now that the Touring is off the market, Im hoping they can make the 2.5" di/do or true duels to take its place and we will take it from their. The dcBs levels I got a migraine at were twice as loud as any truck Ive heard as it was an e30 m3 engine with Billy Boat Tri-Flow system. I brought this topic up a long time ago (not the migraine vs. exhaust thread) about Billy Boats Fuzion system compared to the Tri-Flow and got info that the Tri-Flow was insanely more loud than their current Fuzion. I rode in a new BMW with the Fuzion and it sounded like stock compared to the Tri-Flow system on the e30.

Their are many bridges to cross and we arent at the 1st one yet. To Prestinb and Jc03SS feel free to PM me, I will not be creating a thread on this. TallCanadian, we'll be in touch.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive had other things that are farvmore important over the late fall and winter than doing this exhaust. I still have phone numbers and do plan on getting back in touch as I still have time to get it done. But I will not discuss it on this forum as all I get is negative feedback.

I doubt anyone will come out with a new cat back specific to SSS or VHO trucks 7 years after production stopped considering probably 95% of the other 99-06 trucks use a Y pipe.

Check out this thread. Looks like Kelly Performance is doing just that.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/79624-408ci-exhaust-set-up/