Your vehicles, as they sit now..

dwalk

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did you get slides?? Man what a rats nest of wiring lol, Makes me want to do a wire tuck

I bought the slides for my DD a few months back. I wanted to see if I liked them on the SS. Im not sure about them. I like the 330s on the SS. I think the slides fit the 98 sierra better. might PC the slides white and put them on my DD.

Anytime it might snow the plows are out dumping salt and brine on the roads! We don't get winters like we used to, it'll snow like crazy for a week, next week is minus 20(celsius for you guys south of the border, then it will be plus 2 and raining... And while all that is going on they keep pounding down the salt.

You need a driveway! Lol load up some good ole grey 57! Lol or concrete! Haha I'll try and get some picks up tomorrow. Working a 18 hr day today! Blah

No concrete needed! The trucks stored in my in laws garden shed. I only have a single car, with my mirrors folded In I can drive into my garage to about my rear tire... Then I have to hop out the window haha!