Wanted: Silverado SS

sell651

Currently I am in the market for a Silverado SS. My budget is around 12k. Currently located in Lino Lakes, MN (northern suburb of Minneapolis). Tough truck to find been looking for over a month. Thanks!

Currently I am in the market for a Silverado SS. My budget is around 12k. Currently located in Lino Lakes, MN (northern suburb of Minneapolis). Tough truck to find been looking for over a month. Thanks!

Here are a few in that price range.

http://www.cars.com/for-sale/used/chevrolet/silverado-1500/_/N-ma9Zfh1Zh0tZm5d?prMx=13000&sf1Dir=DESC&prMn=0&mkId=20053&mdId=22061&rd=100000&zc=63010&PMmt=1-1-0&stkTypId=28881&sf2Dir=ASC&sf1Nm=price&sf2Nm=miles&rpp=50&feedSegId=28705&searchSource=GN_REFINEMENT&crSrtFlds=stkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId-pseudoPrice-trId&pgId=2102&trId=25037

the only downside to those vehicles is that they are so far away. the one from nebraska looks nice but I dont see me driving 6+ hours to look at a vehicle that might be junk. its amazing how vehicles can look nicer in pictures than in real life. I guess ill just have to play the waiting game.

If the price was right with lots of pictures and the owner was down to earth and not shady then no I wouldn't have a problem. Also if you can find someone close and have them look at/take it for a test drive on your behalf, even better.

I bought mine off eBay/ auto trader. Met the guy in north Carolina without a test drive or seeming it in person until I got there. Best truck I've ever had.