Price for your SS?

gmJake

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purchased new June 2004 w/ 18 miles. $40,425 w/ HD trailering, and Bose. Out the door price was about 33K. Only SS this dealer ever got, and there was already 04' SS's at other dealers. Never saw another Arrival Blue new though.

Just got mine a few days ago lol has a few miles on it, but did it off a trade. Bone stock for now, and drove it a few times. It'll be in the shop for a month or so until it gets done. I'm the 3rd owner of it.

I hid it on the back lot for 2 monthes while i came up with the cash lol, it was hidden so long that when i went up to finace to pay cash for it they had no idea what truck i was talking about, then they asked if i robbed a bank to buy it, i had piles of small bills from selling so much junk on the forums :)

My white truck was cheap because it was the plainest model 4wd v8 work truck you could possibly buy when i got it, not even a cassette player lol, had rubber floors and a big ass dent too!

Similar with mine, it was hidden in New Englands largest Camaro dealer in their basement/storage facility. It was on display next to the vettes but when I put the deposit it was immediately taken to storage, detailed. Then 2 months went and it was detailed again and she came home!And I love your idea of take a w/t and making it into a beast. Sleepers at work.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought mine new in June, 2005 during the GM Employee Pricing Program which was extended briefly to the public. It listed for almost 42.....I got it for 29 something. Currently has 38,000 miles.