SilverBeast's RCSB Build

SSilverBeast

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

I will be taking my DJM 4/6 drop off soon and doing a 2/4.

I'm tired of the hassle with the rough roads I have to deal with around here! lol

Plus I think it'll look better with my 275/55/r20s!

Never been a big fan of the thin tires so I will probably stick with these in the future, they ride great!

Any help picking a good 2/4 drop, shocks, or any info would be greatly appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
Do you remember where you got your SS grille, Thomas?
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=290610125424&index=8&nav=SEARCH&nid=44395036534You can email him and ask him to sell you one unpainted or in black, he might do that for you.

How much for lower control arms??

I haven't even taken the kit off yet man lol and idk when I will hah Edited by SSilverBeast (see edit history)

UPDATE:

I will be taking my DJM 4/6 drop off soon and doing a 2/4.

I'm tired of the hassle with the rough roads I have to deal with around here! lol

Plus I think it'll look better with my 275/55/r20s!

Never been a big fan of the thin tires so I will probably stick with these in the future, they ride great!

Any help picking a good 2/4 drop, shocks, or any info would be greatly appreciated!

PM send ill do belltech I had 3/4... 3'' springs in front an hangers an shackles in the rear all belltech an sit's even I have the 3'' springs if you like we can worki something for your lower controls arms LMK bro

• 2 months later...

UPDATE:

Well...not really hahah I did this a LONG time ago but never added it to my build thread.

I bought an extra SS lanyard and...

I took the pull strap on my SnugTop...

post-23658-0-77710700-1374297941_thumb.jpg

And slid it off the bolt...

post-23658-0-34879100-1374297975_thumb.jpg

Then I cut the clip off...

post-23658-0-76914300-1374298000_thumb.jpg

And Ta-Da!! My new Silverado SS Pull Strap smile.png

post-23658-0-99396800-1374298033_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

So as some of you might remember, a little over a year ago I installed a full Bose system into my clone. I hooked everything up after about 6-7 hours of labor, took it too a dealer to get the radio unlocked, and found out the radio and everything was working, picking up stations, ect. but no sound was coming through. After a years worth of research, advice, and a lot of trial-and-error, I found out that there was a Bose technician working at a local Chevrolet dealership. After 2 hours he solved my problem. For some reason, my system needed to be programmed for a Suburban. Don't ask me why. And if anyone knows why, please tell cause I'm curious. But anyway, I HAVE MY TUNES BACK!!! I really love the Bose system! Sounds amazing!