SilverBeast's RCSB Build

SSilverBeast

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice job on the clone!

FYI those 4.8's can take a beating with forced induction and put out some wicked power if set up right.

So i've heard! :) ill probably end up just fixing that up for the time being until i get some good cash saved up WAY later on down the road! :) thanks for the heads up!

I've been keeping up on all your post with everything you've been adding to the truck, and I have to say its looks awsome! But I was wondering what drop your truck had on it?

I have a 4/6 drop on my truck:) I think i need new shocks though...it bottoms out and slams a lot:( ha

I'll be leaving it a three seater for now...pretty damn expensive to convert it into SS interior being a low budgeted teenager LOL But once I have another car to drive (once this isn't my daily driver anymore) then I'll start ripping out interior hah

Edited by SSilverBeast (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

New headlights with black reflectors and power folding mirrors!

post-23658-0-78747600-1341311746_thumb.jpg

post-23658-0-19216900-1341311779_thumb.jpg

If you would like to know how to install the power folding mirrors then visit my "How To" thread:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/77036-how-to-install-power-folding-mirrors/

Hope you all like!

:chevy:

Edited by SSilverBeast (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...