How many original owners out there?

ss2haul

03 black with 48,xxx miles, drove it a lot early years but a little over three years ago I had a massive heart attack followed within a month by three strokes. My truck probably wasn't driven more than 200 miles in over two years. I was in a wheelchair, couldn't sit up, walk or care for myself in any way. I also didn't know who my Wife, or two daughters or five grandchildren were. Family members borrowed my truck to haul fencing materials, refrigerators etc. which I had never done. I bought the truck strictly because it was a performance truck and because of it's looks and it complimented my black Corvette. Doctors told my Wife I would never get any better. I set a landspeed record last Oct. on the Maxton Mile in N.C. and four weeks ago I set two landspeed records on the Ohio Mile and ran a best speed of 133.869 as a production truck. It stays in the shop always and there is a tonno cover latched down with ratcheting web straps and no more appliances will be haued on it. I have it detailed twice a year and it looks brand new. Will probably go after two more records either next Oct. or next April with a goal of running 135 to 137 wind allowing. The wind gets really nasty at the airport in Wilmington, Ohio.

Garrell