Black or Chrome rims

lilsage15

Rims On SS  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Black or Chrome 24" on Black SS

2. 2. Would a six spoke look best on the SS?

I'm murdered, and I love it, but I am prolly gonna go chrome with my 22's I've been thinking, it really sets it off. You're paying a lot of money for 24's show thsoe bad boys off instead of blending in. A good idea could be a black spoke chrome/polished lip, like the boss 330s i had

I say chrome just not too much. When you have rims chrome sets it off. If there black you really can't see much of the rim. This is just my opion and I know lots of guys on here have black rims. My preference.

I am a chrome guy personally. In the 6 spoke wheels, I like the Eagle 026's in a budget minded wheel. I personally want chrome OEM's, but if I dont find a set when the time comes, I may get the Eagle 026's.

man I have these same rims on my Silverado. I like them but I'm about to get a new set. I might be looking to sell.

I saw a set in Jackson Tn on a clean white crew cab, leveled out and windows tinted. I looked very clean. It looked nice enough I took a pic of the wheel/tire combo so i could find out which wheels they were. i like them a lot.

• 1 month later...