PCM4less or Westers

i have had nelsons, and would not suggest it IMO. i have ridden in a pcmforless tuned truck and it ran great. westers, from what i hear also does good work.

one thing to keep in mind is that pcmforless actually has an SS. so when it comes to tuning these trucks, he really knows his stuff... :thumbs: so that would be my choice...

or you can opt for hptuners or edit and give it a shot on your own. really not that tough to get started. there is a lot of info out there about tuning. just an idea...

Keep in mind with Wester's, while I think is a good tune, you'll have to pay probably more in shipping due to going to Canada. Just my .02.

FYI, Wester's does not charge shipping, it is included in the price.

All 3 are good tuners, I prefer Wester's myself and have been running his 93 Hot tune for a year now. I originally chose Wester's for his warranty, Lifetime!!! Plus lifetime retunes, even for a S/C for a flat $45 fee, and a 100% credit toward the tune for my next car or truck!

Butch 02 Sierra Denali

I have Westers, never any issues.

He's good with shipping and very informative to talk to.

I've gotten 2 updates from him, one like ctrow, because of shifting, one when I added the supercharger.

Overall I'm happy, I've been thinking about getting 3rd pcm and get Allen in San Antonio to tune it. Just for comparison...

WW :cool:

FYI, Wester's does not charge shipping, it is included in the price.

When I had to ship my PCM back because of the shifting wasn't what I wanted, I had to pay for shipping each time.

It wasn't much just something to think about.

All the tuners, including Wester's, make it your responsibility to ship your core back to them. Wester's charges no shipping for the tune or any reburns, only for updates like when you add your S/C, then it's a flat $45 cost.

Butch 02 Sierra Denali

Archived