PCM4less or Westers

i've dealt with ed wright at fastchip. primarily i recomend him or bryan at pcmforless for work. both have been successfull for me and the one's i've recomended them to. 2 :thumbs: for both. westers isn't too bad, a bit high on initial cost, but not overall bad. westers tunes have been known to be a bit conservative but overall solid. mti is now programming, prescribed for power, slp, and nelson are also all well known programmers. bryan at pcmforless has his own SS which is a plus and he's a site sponsor. best price, very good work, and excellent customer service.

For a $250 tune I'm guessing no one would "hop a plane" to get to where you are. You must be local to his shop. The fact is both tuners are "mail order" tuner's... though both can also tune the vehicle on site.

Wester's gives a 30 day money back guarantee if not satisfied and full purchase credit towards a tune for your next vehicle should you upgrade. That shows confidence in his product...and 2 things the other's just don't do.

For a $250 tune I'm guessing no one would "hop a plane" to get to where you are. You must be local to his shop. The fact is both tuners are "mail order" tuner's... though both can also tune the vehicle on site.

Wester's gives a 30 day money back guarantee if not satisfied and full purchase credit towards a tune for your next vehicle should you upgrade. That shows confidence in his product...and 2 things the other's just don't do.

Sorry, But IMHO Wester and Nelson are just too much$$$$$$$$$$. No, I do not live close to Bryan I live about 200 miles away, but yes he had a personal reason to come up my way and sent me an email to see if I would meet him there. Others claim free this and free that, if you compare you will find out that you are paying for it. We been here before in other posting so just do the math. If you want a tune wait until you are done moding and get one, that way you don't have to use the "FREE" :crazy: upgrades.

Archived