new guy from the 405 Oklahoma

DustinB

New to the board, just picked up a 03 silverado ss and im loving it. The truck is pretty much bone stock with just under 60k miles. Headers and a little giggle gas are on the top of my list of things to do. Here are a few pics of the truck and a pic of the hotrod its going to be lugging around.

2012-06-12141358.jpg

2012-06-12201721.jpg

2012-06-12201737.jpg

IMG_7732.jpg

IMG_2913.jpg

Us ok guys should do a gtg. I'm sure I can get a couple kc guys to come.

it would be cool to do something, there is a guy on PT and customgm trying to get one together heres the link, http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/events-show-discussion-141/norman-oklahoma-area~~tx-la-folks-503145/

Welcome from Arkansas, OKC is about an hour and a half from where I live. That's a beautiful truck you have there and I'm definitely impressed with its companion haha. Hit me up if you ever want to have a gtg. :chevrolet:

Thanks for the welcome guys. Im from edmond but work out of town most the time. As for camaro it is a street race car and really hasn't seen much race track time. But that is changing and we are trying to get it lined out on a 275 dragradial to race some local stuff at the track. Should run in the 5.40-5.20 range on a healthy shot of nitrous in the 8th