BMW Z8

cb2big4u

Cought up with a BMW Z8 on the interstate tonight. (Yeah, the James Bond car.) Pulled up next to him and couldnt pass from a car being in my lane. Dropped back behind him and he decided to floor it. I got on it also. Long story short, I was up his ass all the to 120mph when he let off. Couldnt pass but he didnt pull any extra length than what we started with. Seemed like from a dig it would be a great competitor.

I dont want to sound like an ass, but either he was not trying or he started in a higher gear. Those things are 400hp stock they have great power to weight. They run about 12.5's at 115 stock.

Your good. Thats the same thing I said when I looked up the car. I know I am not running anywhere close to 12.5 lol. More like a 14. Seemed legit though. He kept playing afterwards when we hit traffic he started playing car tag. Obviuosly my truck cant keep up through bob and weave like he can so he was gone after that.

Z06 also smoked my ass big time right before I found this z8. Fun times.

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)