ATTN: Doug (DGIEPSS) They are done!

Cramer

Some of you might have seen the coolant res cover and brake master cylinder res cover I made up a while back.

Well Doug thought they might be a nice addition to his award winning SSS as well as TOTM. It is an honor to have them on his truck as the parts I made up were a mix between prototype and mock up with some sanding and polishing. In all honesty they don't meet my expectations on quality to sell to someone even though I have over 120hrs wrapped up in both of them combined (most of the time was creating jigs to replicate them if I decided to make them)

So Doug these are yours free of charge IF you bring the Carlisle Best In Class trophy home again!

th_IMAG0579.jpg

th_IMAG0575.jpg

th_IMAG0578.jpg

Give me a call and we will set up a time to meet up and give you them.

Edited by sinr98 (see edit history)

willing to make any more?

I am willing, but my time to do so is very limited at this moment. I do have some other things designed and waiting to be made so i'd like to roll out a whole line of covers etc at once. Pricing on the parts has not been finalized and different finishes and designs will be available also. I will have everything laser-cut and the company that does my cutting will give me a better price on a larger qty of cuts so I will have to get a decent order for the parts to make them and to sell them at a reasonable price.

I will let you know when I do make more though. I already made the jigs and all the hard stuff.