Anybody really into any shows?

Here are mine right now:

Game of thrones

Breaking bad

Walking dead(when it comes back)

Weeds

Eureka

Bobs burgers

Futurama (new episodes have started again on CC)

Ugly Americans

Workaholics

Netflix is awesome for watching lots of seasons of older shows

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

I do the net flix gig also. My favorite is sons of anarchy. Waiting for the next season. Just finished prison break, and last week started breaking bad. Also about two seasons into nip tuck.

Sent from my 4G Razor

House, NCIS, Law and Order SVU, ALL car shows and restoration shows, and Teem Mom (no wisecracks please). LOL

Haha not even an excuse! "My girl loves that show so I watch it." Lol that's funny. Not gunna lie I've seen a couple episodes, I love how they always blame the dude, as if a 15/16 kid is supposed to know what to do!

Sent from my 4G Razor

The Devil's Ride :devil:

RIP Juice. Great show.

Top Gear (the good one) (the British version)

Great show.

Deadliest Catch, Falling Skies (it takes place in the next town over from me and other battles with the aleins take place in neighboring towns to me, or the first season did. I played basketball and soccer at the high school they used for filming where Mass. group 2 held up before leaving at the end of Season 1), South Park, Nova, Frontline, Shark Men, and Your Worst Animal Nightmares.

Just finished with one of my favorite shows The Killing. Right now I only have 5 shows Im watching are: Eureka, No Reservations, Storage Wars, Wilfred, and Futurama. But when they come back on I will be watching lots of Top Gear, The Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)