worst mistake of my life.

There are lemon laws

^^^^^Im with this guy.1 week and already having problems? I would go back when their busy and talk sternly to them and let the other buyers know you've only had it a week and its already having issues. Thatll clear out the customers quick. If the dealership doesn't want anything to do with you, talk to any potential customer and tell them your story. I can relate to the sentimental value, mine was bought for me as I took care of my terminally ill grandparents for 10 years.

I had a friend who had a similar experience here. He went to a sign shop and had "dealerships name LEMON" decals made and put them all over his truck so everyone saw it. They eventually replaced the truck. I however do not understand why your upset they are selling it on a lot versus whole saling it. If you agreed to a price with them what difference does it make how they sell it?

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

My wife had a 2007 2 door civic SI loaded out that I bought her as a wedding present the day before we got married. It was a fun little car to drive but nothing like the SS. She got rear ended in it in 2009 and it wasn't totally but drove like shit after it was "fixed" The rear end wouldn't stay aligned and it ate tires quickly. We traded it in on a Maxima in 2010 when we found out we were having a baby. Fun car, had several issues that appeared to be defects or poor engineering though.

just go back and talk. you can probably get your truck back if you dont care about loosing a few grand. brand new car for 24k - used truck for 19k. 5k difference im sure the dealer can work out at least a strait trade maybe even cut you a small check for a little difference.

Just go talk to them without getting all pissed off. Let them know that you are not real happy with the Si, and see what it would take to get your truck back. You probably will lose a little, but the dealer has nothing to gain with an unhappy customer, so I bet they will be willing to work with you. Write it off as a lesson learned, you'll be happier in the long run. Good luck man!

"raising hell" will not solve everything. Your best bet is to trade it back and pay the difference. They will not give you an even trade. And i don't see them giving you money back either. Take the loss but also take the ss back home.

Yeah. If you pitch a big enough fit about how big of a POS that car is, and how you are wanting the truck back, they can work with you. That really sucks man... Im sorry. I would never trade off the SSS, especially all the $$$ thats invested in it, its owned outright, and it runs great. Hate to see that happen to some one. Haha if you get it back, KEEP IT!!! :cool:

:withstupid:

This thread SUCKS to read dude!!

Trading an SSS in on an IMPORT is even worse IMHO.

Go talk to the dealer, tell them how your having problems with this 2012 & how there were NO prblems with your SS. Tell them you want your truck back.....

Good luck. :pop:

• 2 weeks later...

the truck was sold within a week of it being there. took the si to have it looked at today and my babys gone. on the bright side the si is running better, perhaps it just needed to be broken in a little more. oh well. i just hope whoever bought her takes care of her.