Supercharged Escalade

super88

Well this last Sunday some of the crew and I where heading to a park to hang out. Then we noticed the Escalade just came up on our rears all crazy.. I noticed the guy was driving in gear and just hitting the gas.. I notice that it sounded different. So they pulled up next to me and where like "want to race" I was like sure, I asked the passanger if it was supercharged and he said yes.. Then I told him if he was in gear then he said yeah and I told him I wasnt. Anyways the guy did the three honks and well I left him behind.. I was so shocked and excited at the sametime. Then he got next to me and was like dam and asked what I had and I told him a little something but its all motor.. I asked him to pull so we could check it out but he kept on driving.. Wouldnt it have been much faster? I still won though lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What year? I'm sure it wasn't charged or he was just playing. My fiancé has an 07 and it's suprisinly fast. If she had a supercharger she would kill me in a race. I can beat her now buy 4 or so car lengths up to 100. If it were charged she would tear me a new one for sure.

I don't think there's any reason to be shifting your auto. I can't see you picking up any kind of time in a street race by doing so. Put it in 3rd and let her rip.