Supercharged Escalade

super88

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for that link it was a good read lol even though super88 deleted all of his posts not sure why though :huh:

The whole thread was entertaining as long as it wasn't about you. lol if I was involved, and acted the way some did...I probably would delete shit also. Haha

Sent from my 4G Razor

Unless you can shift faster then the PCM can, it's waste less effort. And the 2wd are 5.3 and awd 6.0 lq9. The newer 6.2s with a blower would be murder, I got one of those engines on a stand. Hopefully one day I'll get the time to swap it in.

So whatever happened to that other guy you raced with the blower and intercooler all exposed?

I aint going to lie guys I was emberassed by the whole thing.. That guys is super cocky still and talks a lot.. but hey his boosted right now and im not, nothing I can do.. I do wish we would go from a dig though :cool: He only would go from a 65 roll and well at that speed with no boost I dont got much power.. Maybe will run the Typhoon wents its done with its small things.

he would pull you from a dig to bud, that truck pulls pretty good for just a maggie lol. Even if he spun first he would catch up, the only issue with those damn things are the shitty NV3500 trans they came with!!

he would pull you from a dig to bud, that truck pulls pretty good for just a maggie lol. Even if he spun first he would catch up, the only issue with those damn things are the shitty NV3500 trans they came with!!

Yep, stock vs boost isn't a good match up at any speed.