Supercharged Escalade

super88

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes jr I know you installed the blower on it lol

What im saying has nothing to do with who installed anything?? Just having conversation.... its no secret that one with boost is faster than one without in most cases so im not saying anything offensive at all.... im giving you a simple heads up, when your talking about vehiles that are mostly stock with bolts on or boost only its fairly easy to judge how fast it is, youtube is a good friend of mine!

Sad to say a lot of n/a ss on here with just bolt ons are faster than my ss with a tvs1900 Maggie.....I really need to get a good tune and some long tubes....maybe a good cam and rocker setup...some e85...if only we all won the lotto...

Hell ya....but my chances of winning are even lower cuz my wifes grandma hit the lotto twice...and how rare is it to know anyone that actually hit the lotto...unless it runs in the family..in that case ill just have my wife play :)

Sad to say a lot of n/a ss on here with just bolt ons are faster than my ss with a tvs1900 Maggie.....I really need to get a good tune and some long tubes....maybe a good cam and rocker setup...some e85...if only we all won the lotto...

did u ever get any times on your truck?